Foreign Investors Annual Summit 2022 is a one-platform fostering dialogue between foreign investors and local authorities in Lithuania.
In order to better understand where do we stand and what are the hopes and concerns of foreign investors in Lithuania, we will gather investors, decision-makers, experts, industrialists, and business owners, on one platform to deeper discuss the global future potential and the business opportunities in Lithuania at first-ever Foreign Investors Annual Summit 2022 organized by the American Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania.
Get inspired by success stories and hear the personal experiences from 25+ foreign investors, who are operating in Lithuania and join the 5 round table discussions focused on:
- Improving Lithuanian Investment Climate
- Global Business Services: Measuring the Pulse
- Navigating the Challenges of the Global Energy Crisis
- Strengthening the Position of Manufacturing and Supply Chain in Lithuania
- The Growing Importance of Cybersecurity
- Future Digital Transformation
- Talent Pool: Is Lithuania a Potentially Attractive Destination?
- Life Sciences – Fastly Growing Sector in Lithuania
See you there on October 6, at the Foreign Investors Annual Summit 2022, the only one-day summit of its kind in Lithuania, and take an inside look at what the top-speaking guests have to say about creating a global future potential and the business opportunities in Lithuania.
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬.
Please register here to attend the event: https://bit.ly/3D1aWaJ
Registration is free of charge. We are looking forward to gathering all the great leaders to discuss the key topics and make Lithuania even more visible!
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: October 6th, 2022, 09:00-16:00
𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞: Radisson Blu Lietuva (Konstitucijos av. 20, Vilnius 08105)
More information: www.amcham.lt/events/foreign-investors-annual-forum-2022