GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF THE LITHUANIA CO-CREATE LOGO AND ITS VERSIONS
1. The guidelines for the use of the Lithuania Co-create logo and its versions (hereinafter ‘the Guidelines’) lays down the procedure and conditions for the use of the Lithuania Co-create logo and its versions (hereinafter ‘the logo’).
2. There is a key logotype and its versions (Appendix to the Guidelines).
3. The logo is state property managed by the Office of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania under the right of trust. Legal and natural persons are entitled to use the logo for the purposes and under the procedure referred to in Chapter II of the Guidelines.
4. It has been developed in line with the provisions of the Strategy for presenting Lithuania abroad for 2020-2030 approved by a decision taken at a meeting of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 9 September 2020 (Item No 1, Minutes No 40) (hereinafter ‘the Strategy’) regarding the development and use of the visual identity for presenting the Republic of Lithuania abroad.
5. The Strategy identifies key communication strands to best show the potential of the Republic of Lithuania to address global challenges and make progress in the fields of economy, culture, talent attraction and public governance, while in cooperation with other countries. The Strategy also identifies societal values: drive, growth, freedom to create and link with the natural environment. The Strategy integrates the communication strands and the values into a single positioning: Lithuania Co-create. The logo rests on this foundation.
6. The logo is intended to help presenting the Republic of Lithuania abroad, and it is in line with the positioning of the Republic of Lithuania, the key communication strands and the values outlined in the Strategy.
CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE LOGO
7. Persons referred to in paragraph 9 of the Guidelines are entitled to use the logo only for those purpose of strengthening the positive reputation (image) of the Republic of Lithuania and contributing to the objectives of the Strategy.
8. The logo may be used for the following purposes of presenting Lithuania abroad:
8.1. advertising and publicity campaigns:
8.2. international exhibitions, conferences, projects or initiatives representing the Republic of Lithuania;
8.3. audio and audio-visual production, other visual information;
8.4. Publications, greetings, electronic signatures, letters, business cards, diplomas, other publications representing the Republic of Lithuania abroad;
8.5. the website www.lietuva.lt and other websites representing the Republic of Lithuania;
8.6. communication on social networks;
8.7. souvenirs and representation gifts representing the Republic of Lithuania.
9. State and municipal institutions, establishments and organisations, diplomatic missions and consular posts of the Republic of Lithuania, associations, other legal and/or natural persons using the logo must comply with the requirements set out in the Guidelines.
10. The logo shall not be used for the following:
10.1. advertising of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic beverages, tobacco, tobacco products and tobacco products-related advertising, also advertising of gambling, instant credits and limited circulation items;
10.2. where its use could discredit the logo itself and/or damage the reputation and/or image of the Republic of Lithuania;
10.3. for commercial purposes.
11. The logo shall not be transferred for the use of other persons.
12. The logo shall be used free of charge.
13. Before the use of the logo, its user shall agree with the rules for the use of the logo as laid down in the Guidelines for the use of the logo on the website: www.lietuva.lt. By agreeing, the user of the logo confirms and assumes responsibility for using the logo strictly to the requirements laid down in the Guidelines.
14. Illegitimate use of the logo shall not be allowed, and it will be treated as a violation of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and other laws protecting intellectual property rights.
15. The violation of the requirements laid down in the Guidelines shall incur liability under the legislation regulating intellectual property rights.
1.The key logotype of the Lithuania Co-create:
2. The Lithuania Co-create logo versions:
2.2. Lithuania Co-create Solutions is intended for presenting public governance solutions and communication of growing ecosystems for innovation, business environment and Lithuania’s talent; also, for the invitation to cooperate with Lithuania in addressing global challenges:
2.3. Lithuania Co-create Culture is intended for the communication of new ideas and those behind them, the openness of the field of culture to international partnerships, and liberating spaces for creation:
2.4. Lithuania Co-create Life is intended for the communication of the balance between a faster career and a slower life, comfortable cities, and natural environment:
2.5. Lithuania Co-create Governance is intended for the communication of openness to change and the resulting proactive initiatives at the municipal, national, and international levels:
3. Other versions of the Lithuania Co-create:
3.1. the version of the country name intended for the use in minor-scale measures or communication, where a strategic message is not a priority:
3.2. the Lithuanian version of the country name intended for the use of the content in the Lithuanian language for domestic communication:
3.3. the version of the symbol intended for the use in representational functions or as an additional element next to the Lithuania Co-create:
4. The version of the logo of the originating country. This version is primarily intended to help to uniformly communicate a message about products and/or services developed by Lithuania itself or together with foreign partners: